- MS Word. Of course!
- Adobe InDesign (I love, love, love this program)
- Adobe Illustrator–I’m not an expert with this one, but can find my way around.
- Adobe Photoshop–same thing, I’m not an expert, but I can do basic tweaks to my photographs.
- MS Excel, if it were to come up, for some reason, I use it a lot for handy-dandy charts and record keeping.
- WordPress. I do love to blog in WordPress.
- Basic HTML, and I can feel my way around CSS if I have to, but again, not a programmer.
- I can program a VCR, a DVD recorder, and a DVR, too. And change the time on the microwave and the answering machine. (I know, this is unlikely to come up, but I just thought I’d mention it.)
I thought it appropriate to take a moment to let you know that as a client I believe that Deb is a really valuable asset to your organization, and should be commended. She’s sharp, very accurate, super-responsive, and her great sense of humor (Sarcasm and English are the only two languages I speak) really make her a pleasure to work with, no matter how much nonsensical crap I dump on her, or how busy she is when I call or email.
–Marcos Alviar, Circulation Director, Newsmax Media Inc